EGO Power+ 56V
5 year limited warranty on EGO outdoor power equipment
3 year limited warranty on EGO Power+ System battery packs and chargers.
LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY
FOR FIVE YEARS from the date of original retail purchase, this EGO product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. Defective product will receive free repair.
FOR THREE YEARS from the date of original retail purchase, the EGO Power+ System battery pack and charger are warranted against defects in material or workmanship. Defective product will receive free repair.
This warranty does not cover routine maintenance parts and consumables that can wear out from normal use within the warranty period.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred
- The warranty period for any EGO product or part used for industrial, professional or commercial purpose is one year.
- This warranty is void if the product has been used for rental purpose.
- This warranty does not cover the damage resulting from modification, alteration or unauthorized repair.
- This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunction, failure or defect resulting from misuse, abuse (including overloading of the product beyond capacity and exposure to water or rain), accidents, neglect or lack of proper installation, and improper maintenance or storage.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the exterior finish, including but not limited to scratches, dents, paint chips, or to any corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied warranties, including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are disclaimed. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that cannot be disclaimed under state law are limited to five years from the date of purchase for outdoor power equipment and three years from date of purchase for battery pack and charger.
Chervon North America is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
EGO Commercial 56V
Portable Winch 82V
OREGON CORDLESS 40V Max Wireless Tools and Accessories are warranted for a period of three (3) years to the original purchaser, two (2) years for commercial use and rental. During the warranty period, Blount will replace or repair at its discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser, any product or component manufactured by Blount that is defective in material or workmanship as a result of Blount's approval
Maruyama Commercial 18V
Limited Warranty Policy
Maruyama US Inc offers a five year warranty for all Maruyama engine powered products and pumps which covers all user classifications, without any further obligation, excluding Rental and Big M units. This warranty will protect commercial, industrial and residential users against manufacturing, material and workmanship defect for five years from the date of purchase.
Rental use is covered under a 90 day warranty.
Maruyama Battery Operated Backpack Sprayers carry a 2 year commercial/residential warranty. Warranty does not include the battery.
**All rubber/plastic parts (tanks, hoses, filters, etc.) are not covered by the Iron 5 Year Commercial Warranty.**
Maruyama U.S., Inc. (“Maruyama”) warrants that the Maruyama commercial/ industrial products sold by it will be free from defects in material and manufacture for the following time periods, which run from the date of purchase by the original purchaser of the product:
· Components that have a scheduled replacement period under the maintenance instructions for the product:
Up to first scheduled replacement, or the period below, whichever is shorter
· All other components:
Warranty Period listed on previous page
90 days if the product is rented to another user at any time during the warranty period
The preceding warranties extend to the original purchaser only. Warranty coverage applies only to Maruyama products that are purchased and repaired by Authorized Maruyama Dealers in the United States, U.S Territories and Canada.
Conditions of Warranty Coverage. This warranty will apply only if:
- It is the Owner's and Dealer's responsibility to make sure the Warranty Registration Card is properly filled out and mailed to Maruyama U.S., Inc. Proof of purchase and registration will be required in order to obtain warranty
- Should a failure occur that is covered by this warranty, the Owner must deliver or ship the unit to an Authorized Maruyama Dealer for repair and provide proof of purchase Maruyama is not responsible for any freight or transportation costs.
Exclusions. This warranty does not cover:
- Repair or replacement of maintenance items (except for those arising from defects in materials and manufacture), including hoses, spark plugs, starter rope, air and fuel filters, clutch shoes, vibration isolators, throttle cables, lubricants and coolants, and all cutting attachments,
- Products that have been altered or modified or aftermarket parts not authorized by Maruyama U.S.,
- Ordinary wear; damage caused by accident, abuse, impact, neglect, misuse, negligence, vandalism, improper storage or handling, or disasters such as flood, fire, or war; damage caused by improper fuels, lubricants or fuel mixtures (when applicable) or failure to operate or maintain the product in accordance with the instructions supplied by Maruyama. The purchaser is responsible for the performance of the required maintenance, as defined by Maruyama Mfg. Co., Inc. in the Owner's/Operator's
- Maruyama reserves the rights to change or improve the design of the product without notice and does not assume obligation to update previously manufactured
Exclusion of Other Warranties: The preceding warranties are the exclusive warranties given by Maruyama and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. MARUYAMA HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES—WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY—INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OTHERWISE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Exclusive Remedy. If a Maruyama product fails to conform to the preceding warranties, the owner must notify Maruyama within a reasonable time and in no event more than thirty (30) days after the discovery of the nonconformity by delivering the product to an Authorized Maruyama Servicing Dealer. Maruyama will investigate and, in the event of a breach of warranty, will provide, at its option and within a reasonable period of time repair or replacement of any nonconforming products or components. This remedy covers damage to other components caused by the failure of a part still under warranty. Repaired or replacement products will conform to the warranty for (1) the unexpired duration of the warranty period for the original, nonconforming product. Maruyama may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims. The purchaser shall not be charged for diagnostic labor that leads to the determination that a warranted part is defective, if the diagnostic work is performed at a Maruyama Dealer. The purchaser is responsible, however, for cost of transportation of the product to and from the Dealer. THE REMEDY SELECTED BY MARUYAMA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
To locate an Authorized Maruyama Servicing Dealer nearest you, contact:
Maruyama U.S., Inc.
4770 Mercantile Drive, Suite 100 Fort Worth, TX 76137 U.S.A.
Exclusion of Other Incidental and Consequential Damages: MARUYAMA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT OR FROM MARUYAMA’S OWN NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHER TORT. This excludes liability for extra expenses including shipping and handling, travel, payment for lost time or pay and for any inconvenience and storage.
Severability. If any provision of this warranty is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder shall have full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to effectuate the purpose of the agreement.
Applicable Law. This Warranty will be interpreted, construed, and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its choice of law principles. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Warranty.
MÁQUINAS AGRÍCOLAS JACTO S.A. shall warrant the equipment described in this manual and shall repair or replace parts and components which, under normal operation and wear, in accor- dance with technical recommendations, show DEFECTS IN MA- TERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, based on the following conditions.
03 (three) years from the date of sale to the original purchaser.
JACTO shall honor this warranty, free of charge, if any part or component shows defect in MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, after final analysis at the factory.
- Misuse of the equipment against specifications in this man- ual, overwork or
- Use the equipment to spray products not intended for plants protection or not approved by regulatory authorities
to be used with backpack sprayers.
- Preventive/basic maintenance performed by unauthorized
- Use of parts and components not supplied by
- Modification of the equipment or any characteristic of the original
- Parts which show wear and tear due to use: spray nozzle, fil- ters, seals, rechargeable battery, hydraulic pump, electronic panel, charger and its cables, agitator lever, belt, UNLESS THEY SHOW DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP, ASSEMBLY OR MATERIAL.
- Damages resulting from
- Transportation or freight of the equipment, parts and com- ponents in case such warranty is not
- Transportation and travel time of
- Parts replaced within the warranty period shall be property of
- The warranty on replaced parts and components shall ex- pire together with the equipment warranty
- Eventual delays in performing services shall not give the owner right either to indemnity or to extension of the war- ranty
- JACTO reserves the right to modify its products or to inter- rupt the manufacture without prior
- Any suggestion, questions and complaints shall be submit- ted to CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE: Jacto Incorporated - 19217 SW 119th - Tualatin OR, 97062 - Phone: 1-800-522-8610
- Fax: 1-800-511-3671 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.